Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Wednesday January 25

Woke up this morning.   Feeling pretty good.   Hung all my iv antibiotics and took all my morning meds.   Colin left early for an appointment.   I waited for him to come back.   We made a grocery list when he got home.   I got dressed and ready for the day.

We got in the car and went over to Victoria's Secret because I found a gift card I hadn't used.   They are having a huge sale so I was able to score two pair of pajamas for $23!!!!!!    It was a huge success.  I was extremely happy and their pajamas as bar far the most comfortable ever!!!!

After we went to VS we went to Target.   We did the majority of our grocery shopping there and used gift cards.   Thank you to everyone who sent or gave us Target gift cards.   We have been using them for groceries and it has been a huge help!!!   The only things I refuse to get at Target are meats and fruits and veggies.   After Target we ran to Giant Eagle for the produce and fruits.   We never know what to buy or how much because we never know when I'm going to be healthy enough and stay out of the hospital long enough for the food to be good and not expire or go bad.

After the grocery store we came home.   I mixed up a meatloaf and got it ready for dinner so all I would have to do is pop it in the Nuwave (which I love by the way!!!!)    I laid down and took a small nap.

Dinner is in the Nuwave and I'm feeling pretty good.  I hope you are too.  Hopefully tomorrrow is a good day. No big plans really.   Just seeing what the day has in store for us.   Have a good evening.  I will post more later.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a good day and that makes me happy. Thinking about you regularly. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got out some and are feeling better! Hoping for many more good days!

    ReplyDelete