Monday, January 30, 2017

Sunday January 29

Thursday was uneventful.   We went to Cosco and grabbed a couple of things.  I layed down around 2 and took a nap.  I slept until about 3:30 and got up to make dinner.   After dinner I went to bed.   

Friday we had to be at clinic early.   We got there about 6.  They drew my labs and did bloodwork.   The doctors made their rounds around 10.   Dr Cruz said everything looks good on my labs and was really happy with how I look.   We even went down on the dosage of my pain patches.  I'm slowly trying to wean myself off everything.  He discharged us and we headed home.   Amber, Bobby, Carter and Caden were coming for the weekend so we went home and got ready for them.   Colin cleaned the house and did laundry and I took a nap.  Amber left after the boys got off the bus around 4.  They got to the apartment around 8.   Bobby and Colin went out for a little bit.   Amber the boys and I had snacks and watched tv.   I went to bed around 10.   

We woke up fairly early Saturday.   We made pancakes, eggs, bacon and sausage for breakfast.  After breakfast we went to the Heinz History Museum in Pittsburgh.  They had a football training camp event that was really cool.  They had games, activities, cooking classes, football drills and so much more.   We had a really good time.  
 
 
 
 
 
 
Some pics from the museum.

After the museum the boys wanted to go to Dave and Busters for lunch and so they could play.   We went and had lunch and they played games for about an hour.   They had a lot of fun.  
 
 
 

We went back to the house and relaxed for the rest of the afternoon.   We had dinner reservations for 6:30 at Yokoso which is a hibachi restaurant in town.  We chilled out and watched a movie until it was time to leave for dinner.  
 
Carter goofing around in mommy's boot.

Dinner was really good.   Carter was afraid of the fires at first but got over it fairly quickly and started to actually enjoy it.  
 

We came home from dinner and played battleship.  We watched a movie, layed down and went to bed.  It was a great day!!!   I had so much fun with the boys and I was able to enjoy myself.

We woke up Sunday.  Amber and Bobby loaded up the car.   We went to IHOP for breakfast.   They left directly from breakfast.  They were on the road by around 10.   After breakfast Colin took me to Cvs to get a cane.   I upgraded from my walker.  I got a pretty teal blue cane.   It's definitely a lot easier to maneuver than the walker and is a lot less cumbersome.  Colin dropped me off at the grocery store after cvs and he ran home to vacuum since I can't be there when he does.   I got through the store and he picked me up.

We came home.   I made lunch.   We watched tv and did laundry.   It was a lazy uneventful day.  We ordered a pizza for dinner.  I went to bed around 6.  I sat in bed and colored for a few hours.  I was asleep by 10:30.  Not sure what today will bring.  I will post more later.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment