Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday February 2

Sunday was a lazy day.  We hung out and watched tv.  Nothing special.  

Monday we decided to take a field trip to cabelas.  We have a bunch of gift cards and thought it would be something to do to get out of the house.  It's only about a 40 minute drive from the house.   We got there and looked around.   I found a nice sweatshirt on clearance for $15 and a Carhart beanie for $4.   I was super excited with my finds.   Colin found some really nice pants on clearance for $20.   We grabbed lunch while we were there.   I had pork BBQ and Colin got a prime rib sandwich.   Neither of us were impressed with our meals.  We were disappointed.   After lunch we looked around a little more.  We checked out and headed home.   We had leftovers for dinner.  I colored and went to bed.
 
 
Tuesday morning we had clinic.  We got there at 6.  They drew my labs and did bloodwork.  Dr. Cruz came around 8:30.  He was really early.   He looked at the hole in my abdomen where they removed the g Tube.  He said its healing pretty well.  He also said all my labs were good.   He told me I could stop two of the antibiotics.  Both of which I was taking iv.  That was good to hear because they really upset my stomach.  We were discharged and out the door by 9.   He said to come back next Wednesday.   I have chemo on Monday so Wednesday I'll go in for labs and find out if I need to be admitted or not.  After clinic we went to Dollar Tree so I could get some valentines cards.  We went home, had leftovers for lunch and I layed down and colored for a little bit.  I got motivated and got out of bed around 4.   I made taco casserole in my NuWave.  It turned out ok.  After dinner I went back to coloring and then went to bed.  

Wednesday Colin went to the gym early.  While he was there I got showered and dressed.  We went to vision works and got eye exams.  They are running a $10 eye exam special.  After the exam we stopped at the store and grabbed a few things.  We got home and ate lunch.  I made quiche cupcakes to freeze and have on hand for quick breakfasts.   I also made cauliflour and potatoes.   Both were made in the Nuwave.  They turned out great.   After I was done it was dinner time. I made ravioli with a cream, mushroom and tomato sauce.  The sauce was a little bland but dinner was ok overall.  After dinner I colored and went to bed.  

Today I woke up and got ready.  We went to the Strip District and walked.  I walked six blocks.  I got my exercise in for the day.  I was exhausted when we were done.  I got some fresh bread and cheese at the Italian deli.  I also got some blood oranges and some apples at the produce stand.  We left the Strip District and headed towards the house.  On the way home I got really hungry so we stopped at this little cafe we have never been to called Aladdins.  They had a lot of pita sandwiches and dinners.  We each got pita wraps.  It was ok.  Not what I thought it was going to be but it was something different.  After lunch we stopped at target and picked up my prescriptions.  We came home, I layed down and took about a half hour nap.  I just layed around until close to dinner.  I got out of bed and made dinner.  We had meatloaf in the Nuwave oven.  It was pretty good.  After dinner I layed back down.  It's midnight and I'm still not asleep yet.  Hopefully I'll fall asleep soon and get some rest.  I'll post more later.   

No comments:

Post a Comment