Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday February 10

Got up early and went in to clinic.  Stopped on our way in and grabbed donuts for the nurses.  Got to clinic and they drew my labs and did blood work.  Dr Cruz made his rounds around 8.  He said everything looks good.  My white blood cell count is still in the positive.  My G Tube still hasn't healed over yet.  It's leaking a lot.  I have to have lots of gauze and a bath towel folded over under a binder to hold it all in place. It's been four weeks since they removed it and it should be healed over by now but it's not.  He's going to contact a gastro doctor to do an endoscopy and go it and surgically insert a clip to help it close up.  They think it isn't closing because of the chemo and the steroids.  They both make it harder for your body to heal.  He wants to see us back on Monday.  

After clinic we stopped at target to get my prescriptions and headed home.  We had leftovers for lunch and watched Ghostbusters.  After lunch I did some laundry and Colin scrubbed the floors and the bathroom.  I layed down until dinner and chilled out.  My body is aching today.  Not too bad but enough to be uncomfortable.  I'm also feeling pretty weak.  We cleaned out the fridge and had leftovers for dinner.  After dinner I went in to the bedroom again and layed down.  

I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight.   I didn't sleep well last night so hopefully it will all work out.  I will post more later.  Have a good night!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment