Thursday, February 9, 2017

Thursday February 9

Wednesday we got up early and headed in to clinic.  They drew labs and did my blood work.  Everything on my labs were good.  My white blood cell count was in the positive.  Dr Cruz was very happy with the progress.  We were done at clinic by 11.   We went and visited a friend I met in clinic who got her small bowel transplant last Friday.   She is doing really well and looks amazing.  We left the hospital and headed towards the apartment.  We stopped at Panera and grabbed lunch then we went to the grocery store.

We came home and watched tv and relaxed.  I made stuffed cabbage for dinner and weight watchers cookies that were delicious!!  After that I layed down and went to bed.  

Today was a lazy day.  I woke up feeling really exhausted.   We also woke up to about 4 inches of snow.  Colin left the house a little after 6 and went to the gym.   Then he came back to the apartment, bundled up and went out and cleaned off the cars.  We watched a movie and ate leftovers for lunch.  After lunch we ran to Golf Galaxy for something to do and to get out of the house.   We came home and watched tv.  I made dinner.  We had weight watchers turkey enchilada casserole.  It was pretty darn good.  After dinner I cleaned up.  I'm heading off to bed so I can get some sleep.  We have an appointment in clinic tomorrow so I'll be up bright and early.  I'll post more later.  Sweet dreams!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment