Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sunday March 12

Wedynesday- was up bright and early.  Had a pretty sleepless night.  I was having a lot of back pain.  Colin came in around 6 and brought me a yummy hot chocolate.   

Bill wandered in around 7.  My labs all looked pretty good.  They needed to give me iv antibiotics and also some replacements.  He said I was probably going to need a unit of blood as well but he wanted to check with Dr. Cruz to be sure.  He left and I ordered my breakfast.   I changed it up a little and had pancakes.  A little after breakfast the team made their rounds.   Dr. Cruz said that he wanted to give me a unit of blood and the antibiotics but after that was all done we could be discharged.  That was exciting news!!!  Colin and I worked on some stuff on the computer for the golf tournament.  We are trying to get a head start this year.  It kept us busy until we were able to be discharged.   My Iv's weren't done until around 4 so we didn't get out of there until close to 5.   We came home, I put on my pjs, we ate dinner and I went to the bedroom to lay down.  It was a long day but well worth it to be able to sleep in my own bed.

Thursday - I slept pretty decent.  I was having a lot of pain, but managed the best I could to get through it throughout the night.  I cocooned myself in my heated blanket and that helped a little bit.  

I got up and showered and dressed.  Colin left and went for a walk because it was pretty nice out.  I didn't really do much of anything.  He got home and we ran to the store to grab a couple of necessities but didn't get much because we are hopefully going to be able to make a trip home for the weekend if clinic goes well on Monday.  I spent the rest of the day in my pjs laying in bed.  I did some laundry and organized my closet a little bit.  Other than that it was a pretty uneventful day.  I went to bed around 8 and fell asleep pretty early.  

Friday- Slept pretty decent.  I fell asleep around 10 and slept straight through until about 4 which is pretty good for me.  I got up and showered and dressed.  I wanted to get out of the house so I convinced Colin to take me to the outlets to walk around and get some fresh air.  He agreed and we left and headed to the outlets.   We walked around and got away with not buying anything.  It was a nice walk but got really cold and started snowing.  We left and stopped at Waffle House for lunch on the way home.  I can't say I've ever been to a Waffle House.  I had a peanut butter waffle and hash browns and Colin got eggs and hash browns. No meat for lent.  It only cost $15 for everything and we had leftovers.  It was a pretty good deal and the Waffle I had was amazing.  We left there and went home.  I put on my pjs and took a nap.  We had leftovers for dinner.  I was in bed by 8.  I was really tired.

Saturday-  Woke up early.  I didn't sleep well at all.  I didn't fall asleep until about 4am.  It was a pretty rough night.  Colin left early and went for a walk.  I stayed in bed til about 9 and got up, showered and dressed.  I put on another pair of pjs and got motivated.  I made sloppy joes so we had them for lunch and marinated some chicken breasts to prep for dinner.   We spent a couple of hours organizing and packing some clothes so we can hopefully be moved out of here by mid April.  We are hopefully heading back to Lancaster for a visit this week.   We made dinner.  Italian marinated chicken breast sandwiches.  They were pretty good.  We had asparagus and broccoli cheese noodles too.  After dinner we went through the next two weeks and layed out all my medicines.  It took a little while to do it.  After, I layed down and went to bed. 

Sunday -I slept a little better last night.  I was up bright and early.  Colin got up and went for a walk.  He came home and I got up and motivated.  Colin cleaned the house and then dropped me off at target so that he could vacuum and dust.  He doesn't like me in the house when he is vacuuming because of the dust particles.  He came and picked me up.  He brought me home.  We had leftover sloppy joes for lunch.  After lunch Colin left to run errands.  I watched tv and waited for him to come home.  He came home and we left to go grab dinner.  We don't have a single thing in the refrigerator.  We are trying to keep things to a minimum.  We still have some Cheesecake Factory gift cards so we went there for dinner.   Let me tell you.....completely disappointed!!!  We ordered an appetizer.  It came out right away.  We ordered dinner. Colin ordered shrimp tacos and I ordered chicken enchiladas.  It took about 45 mins and the waitress finally came over and said that they burned the shrimp so they were making more and she was sorry about the wait.  Our food came about 20 minutes later.  My enchiladas were dry and tasted burnt.  I told the waitress and she took the food back.  I waited about 15 minutes longer and they brought me a new plate.  They weren't very good.  I was seriously disappointed in my meal.  Colin wasn't thrilled with his either.  Every time we have eaten there in the past we have been extremely happy with it and had no issues.  I usually love my food.  Maybe they were just having a bad day or maybe it's just what we ordered.  We left dinner and came home.   We packed up our bag and got ready for clinic tomorrow.  Hopefully all my labs are good and they give us the ok to head back to Lancaster for a few days.  Fingers crossed!!  I will post more later.  Have a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment