Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tuesday March 14

Monday morning we were up bright and early to go in to 7West (clinic) for my labs and a check up.  We got there at 6.  My friend Patty and her husband got there the same time we did.  We were taken back to a room and Patty was put in the room next to us.  They drew my labs and Bill came in to check on me.  When the labs came back I was low on mag so they gave me iv mag which runs over two hours.  I also needed a pantanomine breathing treatment so they gave that to me as well.  While I was waiting I kept going over me visiting Patty next door.

The doctors made their rounds and said everything looked good.  He said we don't have to go back until next Wednesday since chemo is on Monday.  We had packed up the car on Sunday in preparation to head to Lancaster on Monday if given the ok.  We were given the ok so we left the hospital and hit the road.   

The ride was pretty quick and painless.  We stopped once and grabbed lunch and went to the bathroom.  We got in to Lancaster a little before 3.  I am staying with my parents.  My mom was working so I hung out with my dad until bedtime and I put on my pjs and went to bed.  Nothing too exciting.

Today I woke up, took my meds, layed in bed for a little bit.  I got up and showered and went downstairs and made breakfast.  Lancaster was hit with a snow storm.  Not as bad as they were calling for but there's about a foot.  Dad went out and was snow blowing the driveway.  Mom and I stayed in the house.  She made peanut butter Tandy cakes and got meatloaf ready for dinner.  We watched tv for a little bit and then put in a movie.   We watched Manchester by the Sea.  It wasn't what I thought but it was a good movie.  After the movie mom took a nap and dad and I watched tv.  He put dinner in and we had meatloaf and mashed potatoes.  It was pretty good.  I was really looking forward to it.  After dinner we put in another movie.  I'm watching it now.  I think it's War Dogs.  So far I'm not impressed but I'll finish it and see if I change my mind.  I'm heading to bed after the movie.  Have a good night!!  I'll post more later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment