Friday, March 24, 2017

Sunday March 19

Wednesday - snowed in.  Mom didn't have to work because of the snow.  Amber dropped Carter and Caden off and we hung out.  I was craving isaacs so mom took us to Mount Joy and we got Isaacs for lunch.  It was delicious!!!  After Isaacs we went to the grocery store to grab a couple of things.  The boys were throwing stuff in the cart.  Needless to say we ended up with all kinds of junk food.  It was pretty funny.  After lunch we went back to the house, I put on my pjs and took a nap.  I woke up and got ready to go to Shawns for dinner.  He came and got me around 6.  Courtney made spaghetti with meat sauce and garlic bread for dinner.  It was really good.   They showed me where they booked their honeymoon.  We found wedding invites and Courtney ordered them.  We also looked at a couple of bridesmaid dresses.  It was a pretty productive evening.  Shawn took me home.  I put on my pjs and went to bed.

Thursday - woke up, showered and got dressed.  Went downstairs and had cereal for breakfast.  Colin picked me up and took me to the health campus to have labs drawn.  We weren't there long at all.  It was quick and painless.  He dropped me back off at my parents and I did some laundry and straightened up the kitchen.  I made myself comfy on the couch and watched The Real Housewives and golden girls.  Mom got home around 3 and we ran to the mall.  We got there and she got a phone call asking her to go in to work so we left.  We weren't there very long at all.  She dropped me off at the house, got dressed and left for work.  Dad came home around 5 and I watched tv with him for a little bit.  Bobby picked me up at 5:30 so I could go watch the boys at their karate practice.  They are really good. It was a lot of fun to watch.  After karate we went to Arby's for dinner.  Bobby dropped me back off at mom's and I watched tv with dad for a little bit.  I got ready for bed and was asleep by around 10.

Friday - the twins didn't have school and Amber had the day off so we went to Oregon Dairy for breakfast.  The boys love buffets and I can't eat at a buffet so we went there because they have a regular menu you can order off of as well as a huge breakfast buffet.  We ate breakfast and then went to the mall.  I got a purse backpack because my purses are difficult to carry right now.  It's really cute.  It's pink, teal and brown with little owls on it and it was only $10!!!  I also had a little mishap with my suitcase and the zipper ripped so we went and looked at the luggage.  I scored a decent suitcase with spinner wheels for $29!  Each piece of the luggage in the set was 29.  I got the mid size one.  I need a decent suitcase since we will be doing a lot of back and forth traveling to Pittsburgh since we will hopefully be moving back in April.  Mom also got me a nice water bottle that is no spill.  It was on clearance for $1.99.  It was a very productive trip.  Amber even scored some jeans cheap and got Bobby a St Pattys Day tshirt.  We left the mall and went back to mom's.  Jen, Bill and Ally flew in from Florida and were at the Hager's so I had mom drop me off so I could visit a little bit.   She took the boys bowling and I hung out with Mehgan and Jen and everyone for a couple of hours.  Mom picked me up and we went to The Dollar Tree because the boys had "dollars" they wanted to spend.  It was dinner time so mom called dad to see if he wanted something for dinner.  He wanted Burger King so we went through the drive through and headed home.   We ate dinner and set up the dining room table in the kitchen so we could play ping pong.  The boys found paddles in the garage and we bought balls when we went to the store the other day.  They played ping pong for about an hour.  I played a little bit.  They were funny.  They would yell at me if I tried to pick the ball up if it fell.  They would tell me to wait and they would go get it for me.  They are so protective.  After ping pong I was getting really tired.  We went to the living room and watched The Little Rascals.  About halfway through the movie I went to bed.  Carter and Caden slept on the couch in the living room.  

Saturday - Caden snuck into my room around 7 and asked if I was going to come have breakfast with him. I got up and ready and went downstairs.  We ate breakfast and played for a little bit until Amber and Bobby came to pick them up.  I have been having a lot of leaking on my g tube site and needed some more dressings so I asked amber to take me to Kmart to see what they had.  We looked in the first aid aisle and there really wasn't much that would work like I need it to.  We went to the baby aisle and got some diapers.  I figured it was worth another shot.  We left Kmart and she took me home.  I got dressed and ready because Amanda's parents were coming to get me for the twins 2nd birthday party.  They picked me up a little before 11.  She had a Sesame Street birthday party.  It was a lot of fun and a little chaotic.  They had really gone all out with the theme.  It was really cute.  The twins opened their gifts, we ate lunch and then they had their cupcakes.  They were a mess!  After cake they went upstairs for their nap.  I got ready, said my goodbyes and Butch took me back home.  When I got there dad was watching tv.  I sat on the recliner and relaxed.  I took a little cat nap.  Around 4, I got ready and dad dropped me off at Mehgan's so we could go to dinner.  I hung out at Mehgan's until it was time to leave for dinner.  It was nice catching up with Jen and Bill too.  I hadn't seen her in forever.  I miss my girls!!!  

We left and went to dinner.  We went to JB Dawson's.  I had potato soup and a pork BBQ sandwich.  It was really good.   We sat and talked and got caught up for a few hours.   After dinner they took me home.  We had a nice visit.  We said our goodbyes and they left.  I put on my pjs and hung out with mom and dad for a little bit.  I went upstairs and got everything packed up and ready to leave in the morning.  I went to bed.

Sunday - woke up before 6.  Took my meds.  Got showered and dressed.  Gathered up my last minute things and went downstairs.  Mom and Dad woke up and we watched tv until Colin came to get me.  We went to Park City Diner for breakfast with Brooke, David, Max, Grayson, Libby, Cyndee, Quinn, Phenix and Ireland.  It was nice to see everyone and hang out before we hit the road.  We left directly from breakfast and headed back to Pittsburgh.  The drive was ok.  We hit a lot of traffic.  There were police everywhere on the turnpike.  I've never seen so many in all our travels.  We made it to Pittsburgh before 2.  We got home, unpacked and got everything ready for my chemo appointment Monday.  Colin ran to the store to get me orange juice and milk.  He picked up sandwiches at UNO for dinner.  We had dinner and I layed down and chilled out for a little bit.  I got out of bed, took my nighttime meds and went to bed.  Tomorrow is Monday.  I have my 6th and hopefully last chemo treatment.  Keep me in your prayers that I will be cancer free after this!!  I will post more later.  Have a good day!!
 


      

No comments:

Post a Comment