Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tuesday February 28

Chemo went ok on Monday.  It was a very long day.  We got home a little after 4.  We were both exhausted so we ordered a pizza and relaxed and watched tv.  I went to bed around 8.

Tuesday was a lazy day.  Colin went out in the morning and ran a few errands.  I stayed home because I was having a lot of hip, back and leg pain.  I layed around all day and didn't do much.  I got up and moving around 3:30 and got dinner together.  I made lasagna with garlic bread.  It was pretty good.  I made it a little healthier using fat free cheeses and whole grain noodles.  After dinner we realized it was fascnaught day.  Colin ran to the store to get fascnaughts but apparently they don't know what they are in Pittsburgh so we had to settle for their version which they call paczkis.  Basically a filled donut.  We shared one for good luck.  After I cleaned up the dinner mess I did some laundry and went to bed.  Have to be up bright and early for clinic in the morning.   I will post an update later.  Have a good day!!  

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about you. How many more treatments are scheduled? Are things good with the transplant in spite of chemo? I was thinking how nice it would be once you are home to sit and visit over coffee or tea. You are an amazing woman Heather. One of the strongest I know. I would just love to sit and listen.

    ReplyDelete