Thursday, March 30, 2017

Wednesday March 28

I was up all night in pain.  The nurse was in and out all night to try and make me comfortable.  We had a rough night.  Bill came in around 6am and examined me.  Everything on my labs were good.  My mag was low so I had to be supplemented.  My face swelling has started to go down.  He told me the pain is probably from the chemo meds.  He left and said he'd be back with the team.  I ordered my breakfast and waited for the team.  The team made their rounds and Dr. Cruz said that the pain was probably from the neulesta and/or  neupogen.  He said my white cell counts are trending up.  He was happy with that.  They left and my breakfast tray was delivered.  I ate and Colin and I took a walk.  I made it halfway around and was in too much pain so we came back to the room.  As the day went on the pain was getting worse.  The nurse called bill and he came back to my room.  He examined me and set me up for a Ct scan to rule out a blood clot.  I went for the Ct scan and everything was good.  The pain is from the chemo drugs.  There's really not much they can do about it.  They are just going to treat me with the pain meds and hope that today was the worst day.  It's been a long day.  I ate dinner and went to bed.  I will keep you posted.  Fingers crossed this pain lessens and I can get out of here.  Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment