Friday, December 2, 2016

Friday December 2

Well....here's my update I promised.   Last night was a difficult night.   I was up most of the night in pain.  

We made the decision along with the doctors not to be discharged today.   I'm still in too much pain and am not strong enough at this point to be able to go home.   They don't want to discharge me and have me coming back through the ER the next day.   I'm not exactly happy with the decision but i know it's for the best.   

To be safe they did another ct scan to check the G tube and my stomach.   They just came in and gave me the results.  Everything is in place with the G tube.  My stomach is full of fluid.   It's most likely the gastro-view that I had to take for the contrast on the ct scan.  My body just has to pass it through.  So that was all pretty positive news.  

The neurologist came in today and everything looks good on my eeg.  No signs of seizures or seizure tendencies.   He said there is no longer a need for me to take the Kepra!!!   One less med to take a day.  I'm pretty happy about that.   He signed off on me and said he no longer seees a need for me to follow up with them.   

Other than that, my day is pretty uneventful.   Colin left around lunch.  He is going to the cabin to go hunting for a couple of days.   Mom came to stay with me.   She just got here so I'm going to spend some quality time with her.   I will try and update tomorrow.

Have a good night!!

1 comment:

  1. Really Nice Blog, Convatec is a global medical products and technologies company, We providing Like...urostomy bag ,colostomy surgery ,ostomy bag ,ileostomy bag ,ostomy care,therapeutics, continence and critical care, and infusion devices etc...
    ostomy bag
    stoma care
    ileostomy bag
    urostomy bag
    ostomy care

    ReplyDelete