Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Monday December 5

Had an ok night last night.  I actually slept a little bit.  The doctors made their rounds.   There are a couple of replacements I need via iv and then we were free to go!!!  

The replacements took about 6 hours.  I wasn't done with them until around 1:30.  Until they got all the discharge paperwork etc done we didn't get discharged until close to 4.   

We left the hospital and stopped at the grocery store on our way home.  I sat in a motorized scooter to get a couple things.  We got the bare minimum of what we needed.  

We got to the apartment and I tackled the steps.  It is so hard to get up them.  It took all the energy I had.  But I did it!   Slowly but surely!  

Mom brought in the groceries and put them away.   We made tuna casserole for dinner which was delicious!!!  

We went through my meds and set them out for the week since so many changes have been made.  After all of that I was exhausted so I put on my pajamas and watched tv on the couch for a little bit.  I ended up going to bed around 9:30.  I fell asleep right away but was up and down all night long in a lot of pain.  At least I am in my own bed though!!!  

Tomorrow is a new day.  We will see what it brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment