Monday, December 12, 2016

Thursday December 8

Yesterday was Wednesday.  I had a pretty uneventful day.  I woke up, got showered and dressed.   I layed down for a little bit.   I put a ham in the crock pot for dinner and got out everything that I needed to make it.  

Colin and I layed on the couch and watched a movie.  We watched Neighbors 2.   It was funny, not as good as the first one.   We had lunch while we watched the movie.  We also watched Bad Moms.   I went to the theater with Kelly to see it when she was here visiting a couple months ago and we laughed our butts off the entire time. 

After the movie Colin had to run to Target and pick up a couple more prescriptions.  I decided to go with him and get my walk in for the day.  The steps to the apartment are the worst.   I made it down them slowly but surely.  We got to target and I got in the motorized scooter.  We picked up the prescriptions, got the mail and headed back to the apartment.   I tackled the steps slowly and made it up.   It took everything out of me.  I finished getting dinner ready and we sat down and ate.   We had brown sugar pineapple ham, mashed potatoes, mixed vegetables and baked beans.   It was really good.   Colin cleaned up the dishes and the dinner mess and I took my meds and layed down.

Thursday was an ok day.   We layed around most of the day.  I packed my hospital bag for my chemo stay.  We layed around most of the day.   Colin left and ran a bunch of errands .  I showered and got dressed while he was gone.   Shawn and Courtney came to visit!!!   They got to the house around 4.   We were all hungry so we went to one of the restaurants across the street Bar Louie, where they serve bar type food and American cuisine.  Dinner was good.   I had pork tacos but pulled everything out of the shell and just kind of had a taco salad.  Everyone enjoyed their dinner.   We stopped at Rocket Fizz on the was back and bought candy.  We went back to the apartment.  I put on my pjs and hung out for a little bit.  Shawn said they were going to go out for a little so I gave them their goodnight hugs and went to bed.   They left and I went to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment