Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Saturday November 12

Mom, Dad and Dana came to visit today.   It was a nice change of pace.   It let Colin have some time to go visit with his mom.   Cyndee was hospitalized for a couple things and was moved to the icu.   Please add her to your prayers that everything thing will work out for her.  We are really worried and are all praying that she is strong enough to make it through this with flying colors.

When mom and dad and Dana got here they brought me bags of goodies.   Dana got me this really cool humidifier/oil diffuser.    Dad got everything together and hooked me up.

They also brought me my favorite donuts, whoopie pies, and chicken pot pie to have for dinners.   All of which are to be eaten in moderation.   😀

We sat and talked a little bit and then played cards.   We played Phase 10.   I had never played before and neither did mom.  We caught on pretty quickly.  We played until lunchtime.   I decided I wanted Arby's for lunch so we gave mom and Dana our orders and they left to go get it.  We ate lunch in my hospital room.  After lunch Mom decided she was tired and she left to go get a nap.  Dana went with her.   They were gone a couple hours.   Dad said I napped about an hour.   Mom and Dana came back.   They stayed for a while and left to go get something to eat and go to bed.   I said my goodbyes and they went home.   Time for a new day tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment