Saturday, November 5, 2016

Saturday November 5

I was up all night/morning.   I'm dealing with a lot so please try and bear with me.   I am undergoing some extensive testing on my throat, neck, lymph nodes, ear, nose and head in general.  I have swollen glands, sore throat, constant nose bleeds, earache and headache.   We only have preliminary information at this point in time and are in a waiting process.   The doctors did a biopsy on me on Wednesday via a small surgical procedure.   They did find a mass but we are waiting on the pathology results which wont be back until next week.   The oncology team will then meet with my transplant team and will come up with a plan of attack.

Please understand that we are still trying to wrap our heads around all this new information and will do our best to keep you informed as things happen.  This is a lot of new information for us to grasp and I don't mean to be rude by not posting.   I've just been having some extremely difficult days.   

That being said, as soon as we have a plan of attack and find anything out I will post more.   Thank you so much for your constant love, support and prayers.   We really need them right now so please keep them coming our way!    Thank you!!!!   Love you all!!!!   😘❤️😘💜

No comments:

Post a Comment