Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday November 1.

Fastest update ever.    Well.....biopsy is done.   They literally whisked me away around 2:30/3:00 or so.   I was in the bathroom,  next thing I know, the nurse is in there with me changing me into a gown and unhooking my iv from the pole so the surgeon will be able to hook me up to what they need.   They put me on a stretcher and took me to the OR.   I was prepped and out of it before 3:30.   Now I am in recovery and waiting to go back to my room.

The doctor came in and reviewed what he found.   It's not a few fluid / puss sacks, it's actually a mass of some sort.   He took biopsies from several portions of the mass.   Unfortunately they won't have the pathology results bc it takes a few days to grow any bacteria etc. sucks but as soon as they give us any info I will let you know❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment