Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Wednesday November 16

Today has been pretty uneventful.   I'm having a lot of nausea and pain.  Yesterday's treatment really took a huge toll on me.  I haven't been able to do much.   

Colin and I played Phase 10 for a little bit.   He kicked my butt as always.  After cards I had my lunch and took a nap.   Of course I was interrupted four times in an hour.  The hemo docs came in to check on me.  They still have no updates on the pathology.   So we are still waiting.  

I'm just spending the afternoon/evening relaxing.   Colin just went home for the evening and I'm camped out in my bed.  I will update more as soon as we hear something.   We are just in a waiting/holding pattern at the moment.   Have a good evening.  I'll update you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment