Saturday, November 26, 2016

Saturday November 26

Hi!   I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!   My awesome husband cooked me a Thanksgiving dinner and brought it in to the hospital since they don't do anything here for the holiday.   You just choose the food off the standard menu.  
 
 
The best Thanksgiving dinner ever!!!

Thank you Colin for the thoughtfulness and hours of slaving over the stove!   I know it wasn't easy but I appreciate it more than you know and I love you to pieces for all you do for me!!   You are amazing and I don't know what I'd do without you!!

As far as progress goes, the chemo seems to be doing its job.  We now have infectious disease doctors on board with our team along with the oncologist and transplant team.  They are all working together to make sure that the treatments are all in my best interest.

I am making it through day by day.   I'm in a lot of pain but they tell me that it means the treatment is working.  

There's really not too much new to report.   Just trying to keep my mind busy and stay positive.  I'm doing my best to talk myself through the pain and manage it the best we can.   

The doctors should all be here on Monday and maybe we will have more information then.  Again, thank you for your patience I will do my best to update as much as possible.  


No comments:

Post a Comment