Sunday, November 6, 2016

Sunday November 6

Docs came in early today to make their rounds.  There really wasn't anything new.  They went over my labs and gave me the replacements I needed for mag because it was a little low.  They gave me all my supplements.   And hung different Iv's throughout the day.

Mom and Dad had come for a visit they got here early Saturday morning and left yesterday around lunchtime.   It was really nice seeing them and having them here.   They were also here when the doctors made their rounds which was nice so that they could ask questions  that they had.   I think them being able to hear what the doctors had to say made things a little better so they understand why we don't have concrete answers just yet.

We also got some surprise visitors today.   My cousin Melisssa stopped in to the hospital with her daughter Madison and son Stevie.   They stayed for a little over an hour.  Mia, the youngest daughter was at a dance competition in Monroeville so they were really close and decided to visit.   They have been very involved and very supportive throughout my entire ordeal starting with the Volvulous is Dec 2014.  Thank you for coming to visit.   It was a nice surprise and always great to see you!  

Colin was in and out running errands and cleaning up the house etc so I could visit with everyone.   He didn't want to be in the way and we are in a horribly tiny room.   He came back to hang out right after Mom and Dad left.   

My day.....still having horrible pain in the abdomen and my face, neck, throat, ears etc.   it's still a waiting process.   All they can do right now is keep me comfortable.  Hopefully we will know more tomorrow.   I will keep you posted in the next day or so.   Have a good night!   Sweet dreams!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment