Monday, May 25, 2015

Happy Memorial Day! 5/25

Happy Memorial Day everyone! I hope you had a great day and took some time to reflect on the reason for this day as well.  

Colin left early this morning to go fishing and gave me some peace and quiet to sleep in.  When he got back from fishing he went into work for a little bit.  He came home around 11 so we decided to move some boxes to our new home.  We also took the deer mounts and fish mounts off the wall and moved them to their new home as well.  We also cleaned out our closets.  It seemed like a pretty productive day.

My mom was having a picnic this evening so I went over and hung out for a little bit.  She was filling up the swimming pool so I was actually able to get in it.  The first and last time of the season.  I was in with the twins.  We had a great time playing Marco Polo and freeze tag.  Needless to say...now I'm exhausted but spending time with them made it all worth it!

I'm home now.  I'm just going to relax because I have another iron infusion tomorrow and I want to make sure I will be strong enough to get through it.  Here's some pictures from today.  I will update you tomorrow.  I'm hoping to get back the results from my blood test last week and am anxious to see what determination Pittsburgh has made in regards to my transplant.  Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment