Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday 5/19

Today is Amber's birthday!  I started the day with an iron infusion to hopefully get my hemoglobin up.  I was there for about an hour.  I came home to this:
I knew the had done something because they didn't greet me at the car. I came in the house and Wyatt was in his crate.  There was trash all through the kitchen, living room, bathroom and a trail of trash out the doggy door and on the deck.   I crated both dogs for two hours.  It was better than the alternative.  I could have killed them.  It took me almost an hour to clean everything up.  

I spent the rest of the afternoon organizing the spare bedroom and started packing some things up for the move.  I laid down and took a nap around 3:00 to hopefully catch up on some sleep.  The next thing I knew it was time to leave for Amber's birthday dinner.  She wanted to go to Ichiban.   The boys had never been there so she wanted to take them to see their reaction to the "show".  Caden was loving it.  He was excited every time they did the bursting flames.  Carter on the other hand was scared to death at first.  He kept saying that the guy was trying to light his shirt on fire!  He lightened up after the first time and started to enjoy it.  We had dinner and I went over to Kelly's house.  

Kelly is helping me with a small project: coming soon.....it's for a fundraiser so I'll be sharing it at some point once we have everything ironed out.  I was over there until about 9.  Now I'm home and ready for bed.  Hopefully I can get some sleep tonight.  Colin is off work tomorrow since he has to work on Saturday so I'm hoping he's going to help me get some stuff over to his mom's house so we won't have to move everything all at once.  Until tomorrow ......Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Dogs....emptying trash cans one piece at a time! ;0 What a small disaster to come home to.

    ReplyDelete