Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Tuesday 5/26

I had my infusion today.   Not much happened.  It was a pretty uneventful day.  My infusion took up my whole morning.

After my infusion I went home because the home nurse had to do my bloodwork.   She was in and out in no time at all.  

I got a juicer the other day to try to absorb a tiny bit of nutrients naturally.   I decided to try it out so Colin and I went to Roots and for some fruits and veggies to try it out.   We got home and made a couple juice concoctions.   Note:  if adding Ginger to juice, be careful how much you add.  It will take over your whole glass!!   It wasn't a bad deal.   We got the juicer for 20.  It worked pretty well even though it's cheap.

Then after dinner my mom and I had plans to go shopping for my birthday.  We went to look for an area rug.  We scored one super cheap at Gabriel Brothers in York.  After that I was just exhausted beyond belief and went home and chilled out.  I didn't post last night because I ended up falling asleep on the couch.   I will post later this evening.  My fingers are crossed that I have a productive day today.  

1 comment:

  1. Gabriel's! Forgot about that place. We used to go all the time!

    ReplyDelete