Friday, May 15, 2015


This is my little family.  Can you believe that this picture was taken only two weeks before my "abdominal disaster"?  We were so happy and had no clue that our lives would change forever.

Today was an okay day.  Amber and I decided to have a yard sale.  She took off work today so we set up this morning and were out until about noon.  I sold close to $200.00 worth of random stuff.  We still have tomorrow to go yet.  I'm going to put all the money we raise into my fundraising account.  It was a pretty good turnout for a Friday.   I hope I can sell even more tomorrow!

Everyone has been looking at my fundraising page and donating a little.  I am so grateful to have all the love and support of my family and friends.   There are even strangers who are donating to help us with the cost of my transplant.  My heart is full.  I only wish there was a way to repay everyone.

I'm jumping around a little bit because I'm scatter-brained today.....I was at my mom's with Amber, Carter and Caden and all of a sudden felt something warm on my stomach.  Of course my bag broke.  This has been one of the hardest things to get used to.  Not to mention one of the most disgusting things I have to deal with.  I broke down in tears.  I was in the bathroom trying to change my bag and clean myself up and Caden knocked on the door.  He whispered (in a loud whisper)  "It will be ok Aunt Heather.   I love you!".  That little voice makes my heart melt and makes me want to get through another day.

I went home and have been spending the evening laying on the couch and resting after a long day.  I'm finally figuring out how to do this whole blog thing as well and how to use this website.  Well....until tomorrow.   Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment