Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday 5/20

Today was pretty uneventful.  Colin was off today because he has to work Saturday.  We had big hopes and a big list of things to do but accomplished nothing.  I stayed in bed today until 10.  I had a doctors appointment at 11:30 so I had to hurry to get ready.

The doctor appointment was with Dr. Harbors on to follow up on my last visit.  Well.....it took almost three hours.  He was running behind and then I needed paperwork filled out and he called Pittsburgh to follow up on some things.  One of the things was that my arms and legs go numb and I have little to no use of them at times.  The doctors spoke and decided to do more blood work to see if my b6 and b12 vitamin levels are off.  Who knew they could cause these symptoms.  They did my blood work there so I didn't have to go to another facility.  I get the results tomorrow so stay tuned.

We came home and rented American Sniper.  Great movie!  I recommend watching it.

That was my day.  It's 8:00 and I'm in bed.  I hope to get some sleep tonight so sweet dreams!  Until tomorrow.....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that you guys didn't get a lot accomplished today.
    I never ever knew low B vitamins could do that! Wow! I'm curious what the results say.

    ReplyDelete