Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sunday 5/31

Got discharged from the hospital yesterday.  I stopped at mom's before coming home because they were selling the rest of the stuff from the yard sale the other week at the community sale.  I hung out for a little bit, went home, put on my pajamas and laid on the couch.  I fell asleep on the couch and didn't wake up until 9.  I had to get my tpn together and hook myself up to the iv.  That was the extent of my day yesterday.

Today wasn't much more exciting.  My brother came over to fix the ice maker.  He's a lifesaver and does so much to help us out.   I don't know what I would do without him.  

Then Kelly came over to help me pack.  As you can see...we accomplished a lot!

That was just an hour worth of packing.  Almost the whole kitchen!  Only a couple more things to go. We left a little bit out so that we will need over the next couple of weeks.

Kelly hung out for a little bit and then I took my medicine and chilled out for the evening.  It's been a pretty uneventful weekend but I'm grateful to be home.  Until tomorrow.  Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment