Saturday, May 23, 2015

Saturday 5/23

Today was a pretty good day.  I took a couple of things to my mom's to store them.  I went to Mehgan's to visit since I haven't seen her.   We just sat around and chatted.  It was nice catching up and I really miss her.  We have been best friends since we were 15.  You can never replace a friend like her.  She is always there for me and she knows me better than anyone.  She always knows what to say to make things better.  

After visiting with her, I met up with Colin back at home.  He had our nephews Max and Grayson.  We went to a Memorial Day picnic at Wes and Leslie's.  I've known Leslie since we were 15 and Wes and Colin have been friends since elementary school.   The girls sat outside chatting away and the boys took all of the kids to the park to play.  We had a really good time and it was great to see them.  We didn't get home until after nine.  Needless to say....I'm exhausted.  Overall it was a great day for me.  Tomorrow is the fishing derby.  I'm really hoping I will be well enough to go.  I've missed it the past couple of years so I'm looking forward to it.  

So for now ....goodnight.   Sweet dreams.  

No comments:

Post a Comment