Friday, September 25, 2015

Friday September 25

Still in the hospital.  It's been a rough couple of days.  I'be been throwing up nonstop since yesterday.  The only thing keeping me sane is company.  

Yesterday my friend Todd from work stopped by.  He got a new job and just had back surgery.  We chatted for a little while.   It was nice to see someone new to break up the monotony in my life.   While he was here Amber stopped with Carter and Caden.   They brought me some really pretty flowers.   After they left, Shawn and Courtney stopped.   We hung out for a little bit and Shawn and I scheduled a plan to do a puzzle today.   He was here almost all morning putting a lot of it together.  I got really ill in the afternoon and ended up falling asleep.  He said goodbye and left.   Colin stopped in after his appointment today.  He didn't seem too happy but I let him vent.  We ran to the pharmacy to get toothpaste that isn't hospital grade so that I could really brush my vomit infested teeth.  He went home and Amanda and James stopped in so they could see me before we leave for Pittsburgh next week.  They stayed a couple of hours.  While They were here, Shawn and Courtney came back to tackle the puzzle some more.   It's so peaceful and content watching them concentrate on it.  They are still here concentrating :). It was nice spending almost the whole day with Shawn.   We don't get to do it very often.  



Here they are working hard.  Until tomorrow :). Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment