Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Wednesday September 2

Just wanted to put a quick note in about today.  Colin was in bright and early.  He was here long enough to meet with the doctors and hear what they had to say.  I think everyone is on the same page.  I need to be discharged from LGH so that I can get my things together and move to Pittsburgh.  There are so many unknowns but we are doing everything we can to make it work for us as a family in the whole.  

Tuesday they are going to review everything and come up with a new plan of care.  

Mom stopped in this evening and brought me some gum and lollipops.  It's about all I can eat these days but it does make me feel a little better.  She left to go home and let Ringo out.  I'm going to watch a couple of One Tree Hill episodes and going to sleep.  Goodnight!  Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment