Monday, September 21, 2015

September Monday 21

Um still in the hospital.  I'm really groggy.   I've had LOTS of Visitors the past couple of days.   Thank you to everyone for your support and for all the thoughts and prayers.  

I've been in bed most of the day today.  My doctor today said they are going to put me on a full liquid diet so that maybe my recovery will speed up a little bit.   Apparently all the steroids they have me on are swelling me up like a pumpkin.  I think that tomorrow I will try to consolidate items in my head and create a packing list for the apartment.   I don't want to take too much and have to move it back but I want to make sure I have enough to live off of.  Standard story of my life.  Plus the lovely weather change.  I'll go to mom's once or twice this week and get everything in order and pack my clothes from her house a little at a time.  I can't wait to have my life back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment