Sunday, September 13, 2015

Sunday September 13

Today was a good day.  Today is my 7th wedding anniversary.   Happy Anniversary to my amazing, thoughtful, loving husband.   The past three years have been absolute hell but you have definitely been there for me through it all and I can't tell you enough how grateful I am.  I may not always show it but I truly love you to death and can't imagine life without you.  You are my cheerleader and my motivator.  Even though you motivation is annoying at times, I do appreciate it.  I love you to the moon and back. 😘


On another note.  Colin brought in donuts for the nursing staff this morning.  They all really appreciated it.  Dr. Cruz came in this morning and said as long as there are no complications today I should be able to go home tomorrow.  So...that's the current plan as long as my body cooperated tonight.  Prayers that it does.  

I was able to "eat" all 3 meals today.  For breakfast- small vanilla pudding and hot chocolate, for lunch -small chocolate pudding and a couple spoons of tomato soup & for dinner - small chocolate pudding and some tomato soup as well.   All in all everything went well.  

I worked on my puzzle this morning and this afternoon but I still have a long way to go as you can see....
Colin and I went for a long walk outside today to get out of the house and because the weather was cooperating.   Now I'm watching Chopped.  I don't know why I torture myself by watching food programs but I do.  Wish me luck tonight.  Hopefully we will be headed home tomorrow.  Until then...sweet dreams!

2 comments: