Monday, September 7, 2015

Sunday September 6

I was extremely ill yesterday and was throwing up nonstop.  I went in to the ER in Lancaster for fluids and nausea meds.  I was there about four hours but wasn't feeling any better.  We made a decision to pack our bags and head to Pittsburgh.  Colin and I packed the car.  I spend most of the ride throwing up or sleeping.   We unloaded the car at the hotel and headed straight for the ER at the hospital.   They ended up admitting me so I'm currently laying in a hospital bed in Pittsburgh.   They are pumping me with antibiotics in case there's an underlying infection.  They are also giving me fluids and pain meds.  Hopefully I will be feeling better quickly.   Mary Roberts, my transplant coordinator is coming to see me tomorrow since today is a holiday.   Fingers crossed 

No comments:

Post a Comment