Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday September 12

Today was an uneventful day.  The nurses woke me up at 4:00 this morning to start my tests.  They put an amount of cortisol in my iv and then took blood every 15 minutes for two hours to see how my body would react.  Apparently there was no reaction which means that my cortisol level could very well be the culprit in my ongoing symptoms.  They started me on the iv steroids this afternoon so they can get a decent dosage in my system to make sure there are no reactions before they send me home.  

On another note...they started me on a full liquid diet today.  I was able to eat a little chicken noodle soup (puréed)😝 and some pudding.  I ate a little bit of each.  My stomach seems to be having a difficult time digesting.  

Other than that, nothing is really new.  I will update you on more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment