Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday September 3

Today has been extremely difficult.  I am off of all my pain meds with the exception of Tylenol and my fentnyl patch.  I have been dealing with excrutiating pain all day today.  It's not a good day. 

I had a surprise visit from Jody today which was nice.  I haven't seen her in weeks.  She left and I tried to nap.  My poor body is so exhausted.  I'm hoping I am exhausted enough to get a good nights sleep tonight.

After dinner Amber stopped with Carter and Caden.  They laid in bed with me and we watched the Lego Movie for a little bit.  They left and went home and Mom and Dad stopped.  They stayed for a few minutes to see how I was doing.  They left for the evening and I'm just trying to calm myself enough to hopefully get some sleep.  

My favorite nurse Katy is my nurse tonight so I know she will do whatever she can to make me comfortable. I think everything is starting to sink in.  Hopefully they can shut off my brain for a little so I can be well rested
tomorrow.  They are planning on discharging me tomorrow.  I just ask for prayers to keep me strong.  I will update tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment