Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Tuesday September 29

I had lots of visitors today and received lots of flowers.   It was a nice day.   My friend Kayla came to visit with her beautiful bundle of joy.  And a beautiful bouquet of flowers.  

Josh and Alesha came in with Gage and Charlotte and brought apple sauce bread that was yummy!!!  

Kelly stopped in with Mr. T this morning because Matt was having chest pains and is in the hospital.  Everything seems to be working out ok and he's feeling a little better.  They sent him home so hopefully everything is ok.   I'll keep him in my prayers.   Please add him to your prayer list as well.  

After work today Cyndee stopped in for a few hours.  She sat and chatted with me to try and figure out our plan of attack for the big move.   It's looking like we will be out in Pittsburgh by Friday night.  Fingers crossed everything goes as planned.  

That's all that really happened today.  Not much new.   I'll keep you posted if there's anything else.   Thank you for all the beautiful gifts and flowers and for your constant thoughts and prayers.   XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment