Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thursday September 10

Today was pretty uneventful.   We played cards, started a massive puzzle and I watched a couple more episodes of One Tree Hill.   At this point I'm slightly obsessed.  The puzzle Colin got is going to be difficult.  It's all black and white.  
As you can see, we got really far.

I got the results of the ct scan and it didn't show anything.  Dr Cruz made some changes to antibiotics for me so hopefully it keeps me on the right track.

Colin and I were walking the hallways today and we were able to see Mary.   She seems anxious for me to be close to Pittsburgh for treatments and to have a better handle on my care.  When we were coming back to the room there was a gorgeous arrangement of flowers sitting on the nurses station.  I commented on them and the nurse at the desk said she hoped I liked them because they are mine.   Shawn and Courtney sent me beautiful flowers. 


On another note....My skin has been really irritated where the dressing is on my PICC line.  It actually started seeping and blistering today.  It's at the point where I want to scratch it but it's too raw.  The iv team came to my room twice today to try and figure out how to cover it without making it worse.  Hopefully they have it figured out.

Amber and the twins Face timed me earlier and Carter serenaded me with the Fight Song.  It was adorable.  Apparently that song is now my anthem.  It's pretty fitting when you listen to the words.  

Not much else happened today.  Hopefully tomorrow is uneventful as well.   Until then....goodnight!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, fight song is your anthem!! So true. Thinking of you / beautiful flowers. Rest well tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try not to talk about legislative issues, sex or religion. Keep concentrated on the workmanship in the display. Blend and have a ton of fun. dbol steroids for sale

    ReplyDelete