Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday September 14

Guess what!?!?   I'm on my way home!!!


I was discharged today and am headed home.  I'm feeling so much better and am so happy right now!!!  Colin and I went to look at a couple of apartments today in order to finalize everything.   I really liked one of the ones we looked at.   It's in a very secure area with lots of shopping and restaurants.   It's in an area called The Waterfront.   It's a very large one bedroom but it has a huge living room that we can put a futon or sofa bed in the living room for company.   I'm actually excited about it.   It's really affordable.  

I probably won't be home until about 6 or so.  I will update more tomorrow.   Until then.   Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Great news Heather! Is The Waterfront on the South Shore or North Shore? Both are great! Glad you found one you like!

    ReplyDelete