Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Wednesday September 9

I had my ct scan today.  It sucked because I had to drink the oral contrast.  That stuff is nasty to begin with but even worse when you are nauseous.  I'm not sure how but I managed to gulp down two cups of it.  

Colin left in the afternoon and looked at a few apartments.  He found one he really likes.  It's so expensive here if you want to be in a safer neighborhood.  We are looking at over 1300.00 for a place monthly.  At this point I'm letting him handle everything and I'm going to focus on getting better and hopefully getting out of here.  The apartment has to be large enough to accommodate my family for when everyone is taking turns to take care of me.

I spent a lot of my day today in bed.  I am horribly nauseous.  I really don't have much more to report.  Have a wonderful night.  I will touch base again tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment