Monday, September 7, 2015

Monday September 7- Labor Day!

Today has been a difficult day.  My emotions are starting to get the best of me.  I have been crying a lot. The doctors took a bunch of samples to send to the lab to test some different things and to make sure there's no infection anywhere.

Colin spent the day with me.  We played cards for a little bit but I have been sleeping off and on most of the day.   Everything in my body feels like it needs a break.  

I'm really exhausted and really don't have anything new to report.  Please pray that I have the strength to get through this.  Have a good night.

1 comment:

  1. Even though comments are few and far between on your blog...you have many people praying for you daily, including my family! I hope the Pittsburgh nurses are nice!! :) Try to keep your head up, you will find the strength to get through!

    ReplyDelete