Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday April 15

Last night was a little rough.  I was up and down a lot with my bladder and my pain was pretty bad.   The nurses were wonderful as always and did everything they could to help me keep my mind off of it.  

The doctors made their rounds today and changed a couple more of my meds to oral.  I'm not taking too many via iv anymore.   They also advanced my diet today to soft foods.  So I have more variety to choose from.  

I had all three meals again today.  Frosted Flakes and an English muffin for breakfast, a hot turkey sandwich with gravy and mashed potatoes for lunch and half of a personal sized pizza for dinner.  



I know it's hospital pizza but it was really good!!

It was such a gorgeous day today.   Colin and I went outside for a little bit again to enjoy the sunshine.   We came back inside and I was asked to be examined again by a first year medical student.  I agreed and she came in and asked my medical history and she did a general exam.  

I just chilled out the rest of the afternoon.   Colin left around dinner to head home.  He seemed pretty exhausted today.

I'm sitting here watching Say Yes To The Dress.  I'm hoping to get some sleep tonight.  I hope you can do the same.   Sweet dreams!!  Have a good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment