Thursday, April 14, 2016

Wednesday April 13

Today was a pretty good day!   Woke up early as usual.  I stayed in bed though because they had me hooked up to a bunch of medicines.  

I was given breakfast and ate broth, chocolate milk and tea.  The doctors made their rounds and everything looks good on my bloodwork.  They gave me some potassium because that was a little low.   They gave me soft foods today!!! 

Lunch consisted of green beans, baked turkey breast and mashed potatoes!!!   It was delicious!!! 



(I didn't eat the whole plate)

I went for a walk outside!!!   It was so nice to get some fresh air!!!


We came back from the walk and got hooked back up to my iv's and I took a small nap.  I got up and ordered dinner.  I had a soft pretzel and a fruit cup.  It was very satisfying!  I'm on a pretty strict fat content diet but at least I'm eating!  And so far no side effects from eating.  After dinner I colored a little.  I laid down chilled out watching the tv for the rest of the evening.  

Today is going to be nice so we will see if I can go out again.

Have a good day!!   I'll try my hardest to stop slacking.

2 comments:

  1. You are doing so great. It makes my heart so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing so great. It makes my heart so happy.

    ReplyDelete