Friday, April 15, 2016

Thursday April 14

Better late than never I guess.  I had a scope first thing Thursday morning and they did another biopsy.   Everything looked good on the scope.   We are just waiting for the biopsy results which won't come back until tomorrow at some point.

I was able to eat breakfast.  Frosted Flakes!!!  It was delicious!!   For lunch I ate a seashell noodles and had a little yogurt.    I wasn't too hungry so I didn't want to push it.   For dinner I had a chicken breast, cooked carrots and mashed potatoes.   It was amazing!  



So far I've been able to eat and haven't had any nausea or vomiting.  

It was such a beautiful day.   Colin and I walked to the little courtyard at the front of the building and sat outside for about a half hour.   We came back to the room and I colored while he watched a movie.   He went home and I got myself ready for bed.   That was my day in a nutshell.   I hope you had as good of a day as I did.  

❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment