Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday April 1

They took out my catheter last night (again) and I am still having trouble voiding on my own.   They had to straight cath me and empty my bladder for me twice.   I was up all night in pain between the pain of having a full bladder and the incisional pain from trying to to force myself to pee.  

Mom slept in the hospital with me last night which gave her a sense of how impossible it is to get any rest while you are in here.  She was up all night with me.

I had my biopsy this morning.   Everything looked good on the camera but they won't have the actual biopsy results back until Monday.  They changed a couple of my meds around today as well and put the Foley catheter back in.  They put me on medication to jump start my bladder as well so I will have the catheter in until Monday.  I'm still having high blood pressure which they are trying to control.

I took three walks today and am making some progress.  I was also able to take a little nap this afternoon which was much needed.  I'm laying down now for the night.  I hope to get some sleep but we all know how that typically goes for me.  

Sweet dreams!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment