Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Tuesday April 26

Today was a little better.  I slept for a couple of hours.  I got up and made a couple of laps around the hallways.  

Colin came in with donuts for the nurses.  I was in too much pain to finish my walk and did a short cut.  I laid back down and watched tv for a little bit.  The doctors came around and went over everything.  My labs were good.  The bloodwork looks good.  My blood pressure was a little on the high side so they gave me some blood pressure meds to try and get it down.  

I got a phone call from my mom in the evening that Honeybwasmt doing so well and that she was unresponsive.  Mom and Dad drove to Ohio late last night to go see her and say their goodbyes.   She passed away peacefully in her sleep shortly after 2:30 this morning.   May she rest in peace.   She was the greatest wife, mother, grandmother, great-grandmother and yes......great -great grandma you could ever know. She had her wits about her until the very end and will surely be missed by all.   We love you honey!!!!  
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment