Sunday, April 24, 2016

Saturday April 23

Was up early.  Ate my breakfast.  Frosted Flakes and a piece of toast.  

Got out of bed, walked.   Washed my hair and body.   Walked a little more.   The doctors made their rounds and said that everything looked good on my labs.  

They may remove one of the drains from my stomach and see how I do.   There are currently two drains and a g tube in my abdomen in addition to my ostomy.  He is going to wait and see how I do today before they decide.  

Mehgan and Amanda came to visit.  It is nice to have new faces to look at :).  It was great seeing them!!  They stayed all afternoon and left to go have dinner.   After dinner they came back and stayed til about 9.  I was getting tired so the nurse gave me my medicine and I layed down and went to bed.  Today is a new day.  Waiting to see what it holds.   I will update later.   Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment