Monday, April 18, 2016

Saturday April 16

Woke up and went for a walk.  Washed my hair and gave myself a sponge bath.  They sent up my breakfast tray while I was finishing up.

I sat in my chair and ate.  After my breakfast we walked.  I made one full loop, started a second and was in excruciating pain.  We took a shortcut and went back to the room.   We got back to the room and the doctors were there making their rounds.  

Dr. Cruz looked at my abdomen and made sure it wasn't distended etc.  he said he would set up a ct scan for Monday as well.  He also changed some more of my medicines to be taken orally.  And they changed my diet back to low fat again.

I ordered a soft pretzel for lunch and ate it but I wasn't too hungry.  Colin ran and grabbed lunch for himself and when he got back we attempted to walk again.  The pain got even worse.   We got back to the room and the pain was even worse.  We both layed down and took a little cat nap.  

I tried getting up and moving a little but it wasn't getting any better.  Colin had started laundry before coming to the hospital so he went home to finish up and to clean.  He has been a cleaning phanatic to make sure everything is germ free.  

I stayed in bed the rest of the evening.  I will post more today.   Have a good night!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment