Friday, April 22, 2016

Friday April 22

Was up at 4 this morning.  Colin got here around 5 this morning.   I had a biopsy scheduled for this morning but we weren't given a time so he wanted to make sure he was here for it.  They have been known to come and get me at 6:30 to do the procedure.  

The nurse checked the schedule and saw that I was scheduled for 9am.  I wasn't allowed to eat or drink beforehand.  I was wide awake so Colin and I did two laps around the hallways to start my walking for the day.  

We got back and I was of course in pain again.  I asked the nurse for pain meds before I went down for the scope and a dressing change.  She loaded me up with everything I needed.  

They came around 8:30 to take me for the scope.  The scope today was awful.  It was more difficult than the others because there is formed stool in my intestine.  It's a good thing they keep saying.   So we are happy so far with all the progress 😊

I've been in pain off/on all day.  I'm hoping to be able to get in under control and only take it orally.  As long as I'm not needing the iv pain meds I can have "solids" and be discharged on Monday.

I will post more tomorrow!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment