Monday, October 17, 2016

Sunday October 16

So sorry it's been a few days since I've I've updated.  Things have been a bit hectic.  Surgery went really well. The doctors are really happy with the outcome. On Friday they removed my NG tube and the IV they put in my arm peripherally.   

I have been having a lot of pain. The doctors are managing it well for me. They have changed the medications around in order to help alleviate it.

Because of the pain we haven't been doing much.  I've been laying around and trying to deal with.   Thursday was my first day out of bed. They move me from my bed to the chair. I sat in the chair for about 45 minutes. Yesterday I got up out of bed and walked to the nurses station twice  today they removed my folley catheter so we could see if I can urinate on my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment