Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Tuesday October 4

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days.  Not much has been going on because I've been stuck in the hospital.  So here's the latest and greatest.

My surgery on 10/6 has been postponed.   It has been rescheduled for next Wednesday.   They are going to hopefully close my ostomy and remove any adhesions or scar tissue.  Surgery is approximately 6 hours and will be early Wednesday morning.   They are going to give us a call on Tuesday in order to give us the time schedule on when to be there and where to go etc.  

I'm hopefully being discharged from the hospital today.  They are going to let us know this afternoon.   Other than that, there is nothing new to report at this time.  I will update you later when I know more.   Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment