Sunday, October 9, 2016

Saturday October 8

Had an ok night of sleep.  I was up off and on.  I woke up, took my meds.   I hopped in the shower and got dressed.  I made taco casserole and broccoli casserole so I could freeze some and we could have some for dinner.  I also organized some of the cupboards because they were overflowing and unorganized.   After all that I ate lunch and layed back down.   

Apparently I fell asleep.  I was in such a deep sleep that Colin came in to wake me up.   He scared the daylights out of me.  I was so confused when he woke me up.   I thought it was Sunday morning at 5am not 5pm Saturday.   I argued with Colin about it.   Then I looked at my phone and he was right.   It was a pretty scary moment for me.   I ate a light dinner and took my meds.

After my meds I went in to the bedroom and layed back down.   Colin had to run and pick up a prescription for me so I went along with him to get out of the house.

We got home and I went straight to bed.   Even though I had a long nap, I fell asleep by 10.  Hopefully you have a good night's sleep as well.  I will update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment