Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Wednesday October 5

It was nice sleeping in my own bed last night.  I was discharged from the hospital yesterday around 4.  We went home, ate dinner, put away my hospital bag and organized everything, did some laundry and chilled out and went to bed.  

This morning I got up, showered and got dressed.  Colin took me to the grocery store when I was ready.  We grabbed enough stuff to get us through until my surgery next week.  Our refrigerator was completely empty.  I went on Pinterest and found a couple recipes to make so that I could break some down and freeze them so Colin has something to eat while I'm in the hospital as well.  Today I made bourbon chicken and rice in the crock pot, homemade rice pudding and peach cobbler.   Everything was really good.  

After dinner I took my meds and payed down.  I'm still not asleep yet but at least I'm in the comfort of my own home and bed.   

My tentative schedule this week is:  Friday 6am clinic appointment for labs and bloodwork and a pre-surgery physical afterwards.  Monday 7:30 am colonoscopy.  Wednesday -surgery, scheduler will call me Tuesday to set everything up and tell me when I need to be there etc.  

I will keep you posted.  Please send prayers and positive vibes my way over the next week.   Thank you!!   Have a great night!  

No comments:

Post a Comment